If you are under the age of 13, this site has not been designed for your use. Do not use this site or send us your information.
PERSONAL USE OF SITE
This site and its contents are for personal rather than commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, reproduce or publish the site’s contents in any way without the site’s express written permission. You acknowledge that unauthorized use of this site or its content would be punishable by law.
We may suspend your account or ban you from using the site at any time, for any reason.
You may not use any automated means to access the site without express written permission. You may not impede the functionality of the site by taking any action that causes a large load on the infrastructure of the site, interfere with the proper working of the site, or attempt to bypass the safeguards in place to restrict access to the site.
You are aware that any information you post in a public forum is viewable by anyone who visits the site and is considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. It is your responsibility to ensure you do not violate copyright or trademark, or defame or libel any party while making public comments. We reserve the right to block or remove any communication for any reason.
You are aware that when you post comments, they become the full intellectual property of those who own/maintain the site.
Any content that is public does not necessarily represent the views or attitudes of those who own/maintain the site. We do not guarantee the factual accuracy of comments made by users or other third parties, and are not responsible for comments made in reviews regarding the functionality or quality of any product or service. We are not liable for the accuracy or content on the site. The site is not responsible for the accuracy of claims related to medical or health-related products or services available through the site. The user should always consult his or her physician before making medical decisions. This site does not dispense medical advice.
We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any content or any communication conveyed on this site.
We make no guarantees regarding the content, safety/appropriateness/virus-free nature of third-party advertisements or sites that link to this site.
ALL INFORMATION OF ANY KIND ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’. WE DO NOT PROVIDE WARANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARANTIES. WE DO NOT CERTIFY THAT OUR SITE IS VIRUS-FREE OR FREE OF OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT THEREIN. THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF LIABILITY PREVIOUSLY, RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS DISCUSSED OR SOLD VIA THIS SITE. THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against and from all damages, expenses, costs and losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and/or your use of the Site.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
We do not guarantee that the contents of the site are appropriate for any group or party outside the United States. Access where the content therein is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site do so at their own legal and personal risk.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED on the content of the site.
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A CLAIM OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
All claims of copyright infringement must go to our designated agent, as per Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©(2). If you do not comply with the procedure for placing a claim of copyright infringement discussed herein, be advised that you may not receive a response.
We respect copyright law, and are happy to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) and remove material that infringes on the copyright of others. If you wish to make a claim, you must follow the following procedure:
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the person who holds the copyright
- A description of the copyrighted work
- A detailed description of where the copyrighted work is located on this site
- Your contact information, including email address, post address, and telephone number where you can be reached
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that copyright laws are being broken by the content
- A statement that you are the holder of the copyright or authorized to act in behalf of the holder of the copyright, and that, to the best of your knowledge, all enclosed information is true
This information should be sent to us here.
REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT:
You may have to register for an account in order to have access to certain information on the site. If you do maintain an account, it is your responsibility to be truthful about information pertaining to yourself, and update said account information when necessary. The owners and/or maintainers of the site have the right to cancel or restrict your account for any reason, including if there is suspicion your account information is incorrect.
You should not share your username or password with anyone. You agree to notify us if you suspect unauthorized persons making use of your account.
Users may only maintain one account at a time, and are not to create an account for others.
- Do not communicate in a way that may be perceived as vulgar, threatening, or obscene to others. This is at the site’s sole discretion.
- Do not violate copyright law using the site
- Do not impersonate another person or company or group
- Do not attempt to solicit personal information from any other user
- Do not post unrelated information, including but not limited to advertisements, diatribes, off-topic conversations, or posting about other persons, especially the private information of others, i.e. content that enables others to identify them
- Do not invade the privacy of another person